Whitening toothpaste for stained teeth, RDA 40
SWISSDENT EXTREME whitening toothpaste is best suited to those with tooth discolouration caused by tea, coffee, red wine or tobacco. Of course, it can also be used by anyone wanting whiter teeth. Patented micro technology whitens teeth while acting highly protective: tooth surfaces remain undamaged. A low RDA-value of 40 provides gentle, minimally abrasive cleaning of the teeth. Coenzyme Q10 and vitamin E contents support cell rejuvenation and promote the revitalisation of gums.
For optimum results, brush teeth three times a day for two minutes using the SWISSDENT PROFI toothbrush. To accelerate the whitening action, spray the toothpaste before brushing with SWISSDENT EXTREME Mouthspray. Do not rinse with water.
- Patented SWISSDENT-Formula: Micronized calcium peroxide (0.1 %) and fruit enzymes (Papain and Bromelain) remove plaque gently and mild polishing agents provide a perfect whitening result. Discolouration caused by colour pigments (e.g. from coffee, tea, tobacco) is gradually eradicated and teeth are brightened
- Fluoride compounds rotect against caries and polishes the surface gently
- Added Coenzyme Q10 and Vitamin E promote healthy gums
- Sodium bicarbonate neutralises acids which can cause caries
- SLS-free (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a foaming agent which can cause aphtha and dehydrates the oral mucosa)
- Suitable for children over 7 years
- RDA 40
- 1180 ppm fluoride
- Not tested on animals
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Mentha Piperita Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, CI 77891, Sodium Bicarbonate, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Peroxide, Bromelain, Sodium Chloride, Papain, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Saccharin, Corn Starch Modified, Limonene, Methylparaben, Lactose, Sucrose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. (RDA 40) Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1180ppmF)
More on Youtube: SWISSDENT Extreme and Gentle Toothpaste, for stained and sensitive teeth. Made in Switzerland https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7HwZJow7M